The great thing about Timmy is that even if your child is not into the TV programme, most kids love farm animals!
Initially, you might think to have a farm-themed party at a nearby farm, but for a young age group it is so much easier to hold it at home and it can certainly be as much fun having the celebration without the real animals.
Creating a farm-themed party can be quite enjoyable as you can use lots of colours and the decorations can consist of basic household items to create a rustic, casual look.
I started looking into branded party wear that were available and also researching local suppliers for items to support the celebration.
The Timmy Time party elements included:
- Party tent
- Food ideas
- Party bags
- and MORE
1. Tent | Bluebell Tent Party Tents
2. Invites| Phylecia Sutherland - letterpress wedding and event stationery
4. Cake | Bun Bunny
5. Napkins and plates|Amazon
6. Photo booth | Bluebell Party Tents
7. Party bags | Bluebell Party Tents
8. Bouncy Castle | Farmer Fun's Mobile Soft Play